It has been a 20 year wait since the last ACC representative team. Last night the boys involved in the VSAC Swimming Championship showed true heart and competitive drive while representing the ACC.
It was a fantastic evening with all the boys involved swimming in relay or individual events, involving freestyle, butterly, breaststroke, backstroke and medley relays.
The team got straight into the action from the first event securing a third position and getting the chance to stand on podium to receive their ribbon. All of our relay teams showed true heart, fighting to the end and picking up great final positions. In the individual events the team really pushed the other associations such as the APS and AGS right up until the finish line.
The ACC is honoured to have had these young men represent us and we would like to thank them all for the commitment at the event. We would also like to thank the school staff involved, parents and helpers.
The ACC finished 4th on the evening behind the EISM, AGSV and APS. This is a fantastic effort by the team.
We look forward to another representation at this event in 2020.
Below are our podium finishes during last nights event.
- Boys 14 & Under 4×50 Butterfly Relay – 3rd Place
- Boys 15-16 50 Freestyle – 3rd Place
- Boys 17 & Over 50 Freestyle – 2nd Place
- Boys 14 & Under 50 Backstroke – 2nd Place
- Boys 15-16 50 Backstroke – 3rd Place
- Boys 14 & Under 50 Butterfly – 3rd Place
- Boys 15-16 50 Butterfly – 3rd Place
- Boys 17 & Over 50 Butterfly – 2nd Place
- Boys 15-16 100 Freestyle – 3rd Place
- Boys 17 & Over 100 Freestyle – 3rd Place