There is a comprehensive sporting program in place, with Year 9 & 10 sport held on Tuesday afternoons, Senior sport (Year 11 & 12) on Wednesday afternoons, and Year 7 & 8 sport on Thursday afternoons. Schools participate in the following weekly sports:
- Term 1 – Cricket, Tennis, Volleyball (Seniors only)
- Term 2 – Football (Australian Rules), Soccer
- Term 3 – Basketball, Hockey, Table Tennis
- Term 4 – Cricket. Tennis, Volleyball (Years 7 – 10 only)
Fixtures and results for weekly sport can be found under the Results Vault menu.
Details are updated following each afternoon of sport. You can use the Results Vault database to check match results, ladders, venues and starting times.
The highlight for many students during their time in secondary school is their involvement in the ACC Championship sports. These are big events and it is an honour to be selected to represent your school in these prestigious championships.
- Swimming – Melbourne Sports & Aquatic Centre (Albert Park)
- Athletics – Lakeside Stadium (Albert Park)
- Cross Country – Bundoora Park (Bundoora)
Results for all of these events can be found in the Results Archive under Previous Years.
Tournaments & Events
There are also several tournaments and other non-sporting events held throughout the year:
- Golf – Open & Junior
- Chess – Open, Intermediate & Junior
- Badminton – Open, Intermediate & Junior
- Music Workshops – Concert Band Workshop, Vocal Workshop, Percussion Workshop, Stage Band Workshop and Rock Music Workshop (incl. Battle of the Bands).
- Music Concert – combined schools concert at Hamer Hall, The Arts Centre, Melbourne.
- Public Speaking & Debating competitions – Intermediate & Junior
- Drama Workshop
- Sports Leadership Workshop
- Future Leaders Dinner
- Arts & Technology Exhibition
- Culinary Competition
For further details on any of these activities, please visit the relevant page on the website.