Date: Thursday February 25th
Venue: Lakeside Stadium, Albert Park
Time: 10am – 4pm
- To assist with physical distancing requirements, Division 1 schools will be seated in the South Stand and entry to the Stadium via Gate 2 (Parade, Salesian, St Bede’s, St Bernard’s, St Joseph’s Geelong, Whitefriars). Division 2 schools should enter the Stadium via Gate 1 and will be seated in the North Stand (De La Salle, Emmanuel, Mazenod, Simonds, St Joseph’s FTG, St Mary’s). Exit at the conclusion of the championship should follow the same protocols.
- Students should remain seated in their allocated area unless they are competing or using the toilet. No spectating around the Stadium is permitted. Coaching staff will be permitted to move around the Stadium as required, ensuring that students are adequately supervised in their seating area and that relevant rules are abided by at all times when coaching.
- The kiosk at Lakeside Stadium will be open throughout the event. It is each school’s responsibility to manage the safe movement of their students to and from the kiosk and supervision of their student movement within the stadium.
- Kiosk operations are CASHLESS.
- A COVID testing clinic is in operation on Aughtie Drive (near Pit Lane), so please ensure that you avoid that area when driving to Lakeside Stadium. There is a high likelihood that you will get caught up in traffic if you drive through that area. The best option is to arrive via Albert Rd.
Lakeside Stadium Emergency Management Procedures
Event Risk Management Plan
COVID Safe Plan (Version 2 at February 5th 2021)
COVID Safe Event Poster
Victorian Government COVID Safe Event Planning Checklist
PROMOTIONS, LIVE STREAMING & SOCIAL MEDIA
Live Streaming of the Championship: “Cluch TV” (Note: To view the live stream, click on the image below for a direct URL link. Users will need to create an account and login)
Photography – School Photographers
Photography by ACC Appointed Official Photographers (Available Post Event in Photo Gallery)
Videography (Available Post Event)